What are the 10 foods you must have in your refrigerator and/or your kitchen cabinet?
Submitted by Carol.
- Benecol & Actimel (both pro or pre biotics, Benecol is cholesterol lowering type, for me, Actimel x Sarita) drinking yougurthy type thingies. We have one a day, with breakfast.
- Bread. (the medium cut, no crust type, best of both type for Sarita, Weight Watchers Malted Danish for me) my mum taught me if you put in the fridge, it wont go off so soon.
- Milk (I rarely drink it, but use it for cooking sometimes, Sarita drinks it everyday and with cereal)
- Ice cream ( Morrisons does a cornetto type, 2 boxes of 6 for £1.50, Sarita's number one)
Now in the larder:
- Chopped tomatoes or passata
- Melba Toast (dieting type of biscuity thing)
there are a lot of other stuff that we buy weekly, but the above mentioned are the must.
I can improvise and make amazing meals with either rice or spaghetti…..