…which should be 50, I know. But I'm here, at least I'm trying. I know you all understand.
so, here it goes
Today (and this week) I am gratefull for
- the education my parents gave us
- the fact that Monica lives in Ibiza
- the fact that Berenice lives in Barcelona
- the Skype which makes it easy to comunicate with my friends who are living not so close to me
- Tramadol Hydrocloride
- Weight Watchers microwavable meals
- the public library
- life has chosen me to be one of those who can think through things
- the people I have met in Vox
- the support that said people have been (and are still) giving me
last but in no way least
- my daughter, even though we are walking a rocky path, and I'm sure harder terrain lays ahead.